Can’t cease, received’t cease making epic, completely scrumptious, enjoyable dip recipes for you. As a result of something you’ll be able to eat together with your fav crackers or tortilla chips is a hell sure from me (together with this crunchy green salad!)
Final yr I shared an unimaginable dip with you that has some inexperienced in it, however remains to be filled with tacky goodness. This wonderful jalapeño spinach artichoke dip is crammed with three forms of cheese, creamy greek yogurt (as an alternative of bitter cream & mayonnaise), and a kick of warmth from contemporary jalapeño. UMMM SO GOOD. Simply have a look at these golden edges!
There are tons of how to customise this dip together with your fav cheeses, additional protein, and extra, so be sure you try the complete publish for all of our enjoyable ideas. Serve it up with veggies, chips, crackers, and something you’re coronary heart needs at your subsequent get-together and watch everybody devour it.
Every thing you’ll must make jalapeño spinach artichoke dip
If you happen to’ve by no means made selfmade spinach and artichoke dip earlier than, you’re going to like how straightforward it’s and the way easy the components are. The end result, after all, is a brilliant creamy, savory, bubbly scorching, scrumptious dip. This recipe is made additional particular because of a kick of warmth from jalapeño! Right here’s every part you’ll want:
- Veggies: you’ll want an onion, a jalapeño, a bag of contemporary spinach (or a cup of frozen spinach!), and a jar of marinated artichoke hearts on this dip. Veggie-packed! You’ll additionally want a bit olive oil for sautéeing.
- Seasonings: give the dip additional taste with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Yogurt: we’re including in protein-packed greek yogurt as an alternative of bitter cream and mayonnaise to loosen up this dip barely however hold it tremendous creamy.
- Cheese: the bottom of this jalapeño spinach and artichoke dip is made with plain cream cheese, mozzarella, and grated parmesan or pecorino romano cheese.
Add an additional increase of taste
If you happen to actually need this jalapeño spinach artichoke dip to pack a taste punch, be happy to:
- Hold the seeds within the jalapeño for additional spiciness
- Use white cheddar or pepper jack cheese rather than the mozzarella
- Or sprinkle the dip with some pink pepper flakes
Extra methods to customise this dip
Moreover including new flavors, there are a number of ingredient add-ins and swaps you can also make on this jalapeño spinach artichoke dip recipe:
- Swap the greens. If you happen to don’t have any contemporary or frozen spinach, be happy to sub chopped, contemporary kale. Simply be sure you take away the stems. Inexperienced onion, chives, cilantro or parsley would even be an ideal, contemporary add-in!
- Enhance the protein. Add an additional increase of protein by mixing in cooked, chopped rooster, shrimp, and even bacon!
- Select your cheese. Be at liberty to experiment together with your fav cheeses. Gruyere, smoked gouda, swiss
- Skip the warmth. You’ll be able to, after all, omit the jalapeño if you happen to’d like, and even use pickled or jarred jalapeños, that are delicate.
How one can make selfmade jalapeño spinach artichoke dip
- Prepare dinner the veggies. Begin by cooking down the onion with a bit olive oil in a cast iron or oven-safe skillet. Stir within the jalapeño and seasonings and cook dinner for one more couple of minutes, then add within the spinach and canopy the skillet with a lid till it melts.
- Combine the dip. Flip off the warmth and stir within the cream cheese, breaking it aside till melted. Then combine within the yogurt, and stir within the chopped artichoke hearts, parmesan cheese, and 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese. Style and season with extra salt and pepper as wanted.
- High & bake. Sprinkle the combination with the remaining mozzarella cheese and bake the dip till good and golden brown on the highest.
- Cool & serve. Let the spinach artichoke dip cool for 5-10 minutes, then serve together with your fav sides!
Don’t have a forged iron skillet?
No downside! If you happen to’re utilizing a skillet that may’t go within the oven, merely switch the dip to a greased baking dish after mixing all of it collectively, sprinkle the remaining cheese, and bake as directed.
Wonderful methods to take pleasure in this dip
This straightforward jalapeño spinach artichoke dip is scrumptious with just about every part. Listed here are a few of our go-to methods to serve it:
- With tortilla chips or uncooked veggies
- Scooped up with selfmade crackers or pita chips
- On high of toasted baguette slices or crostini
- Because the sauce on your favourite sandwich
Can I make it forward of time?
Sure! Be at liberty to make the jalapeño spinach and artichoke dip 1-2 days forward of time by following the entire steps earlier than baking. Let the dip cool fully earlier than storing it within the fridge. Once you’re able to serve it, bake it as directed (you might want a number of additional minutes) and serve.
Storing & reheating suggestions
- To retailer: you probably have leftovers merely add it to an airtight container and retailer it within the fridge for as much as 3-4 days.
- To reheat: warmth the jalapeño spinach artichoke dip in 30-second intervals within the microwave, or reheat it in a saucepan, stirring steadily till it’s heated by means of.
Extra dip recipes you’ll love
Get all of my scrumptious dip recipes right here!
I hope you’re keen on this jalapeño spinach artichoke dip! If you happen to make it be sure you depart a remark and a score so I understand how you appreciated it. Take pleasure in, xo!
Creamy Jalapeño Spinach Artichoke Dip
Deliciously creamy jalapeño spinach artichoke dip made with protein-packed greek yogurt and three forms of cheese. This straightforward, enjoyable & spicy twist on conventional spinach artichoke dip is ideal for entertaining and is assured to impress family and friends. Serve with tortilla chips, veggies, crackers and extra!
of a yellow or white onion, diced
jalapeño, finely diced (omit seeds if you happen to don’t need it as spicy)
- Freshly floor black pepper
(5-ounce) bag of contemporary spinach or about 1 cup of frozen spinach
(12-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped into ½ inch items
plain greek yogurt (entire milk or 2% is nice)
plain cream cheese
shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
grated parmesan or pecorino romano cheese
- For serving:
- Tortilla chips, pita chips, crackers or veggie sticks for serving
Preheat the oven to 375 levels F.
Warmth a 10-inch forged iron skillet over medium warmth and add olive oil. Saute onion for five minutes or till it begins to cook dinner down and soften. Subsequent stir in jalapeno, garlic powder, salt and pepper and cook dinner for one more minute or so.
Add in spinach and canopy the pan with a lid till spinach wilts. Flip off warmth and stir in cream cheese, breaking it aside with a spoon till it melts. Stir in greek yogurt and blend till effectively mixed. Add in chopped artichoke hearts, parmesan cheese and ½ cup of the mozzarella cheese, stirring effectively to mix. Style and season with extra salt and pepper if wanted.High with remaining ½ cup of mozzarella cheese and bake for 25 minutes or till golden brown.
Let cool for 5-10 minutes, then serve with tortilla chips, crackers, pita chips or veggie sticks.
If you happen to don’t have a forged iron skillet or oven secure pan, you’ll be able to put together every part in step 3 after which switch to a greased 9-inch baking pan and bake as directed.
If you would like a extra flavorful cheese, we advise utilizing white cheddar as an alternative of mozzarella and even pepper jack cheese could be scrumptious!
Servings: 6 servings
Serving measurement: 1 serving (based mostly on 6)
Saturated fats: 12.6g
Recipe by: Monique Volz // Formidable Kitchen | Pictures by: Eat Love Eats
This publish was initially revealed on February 18th, 2022, and republished on January eleventh, 2023.